For Release: Immediate
Contact: CFRE International
JAMES S ANDERSON HAS BEEN AWARDED
THE CERTIFIED FUND RAISING EXECUTIVE (CFRE) DESIGNATION
Alexandria, VA – CFRE International has named James S Anderson as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE). James S Anderson, Partner for GoalBusters Consulting, LLC joins over 5,200 professionals around the world who hold the CFRE designation.
Individuals granted the CFRE credential have met a series of standards set by CFRE International which include tenure in the profession, education, demonstrated fundraising achievement and a commitment to service to not-for-profit organizations. They have also passed a rigorous written examination testing the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of a fundraising executive, and have agreed to uphold Accountability Standards and the Donor Bill of Rights.
“The CFRE credential was created to identify for the public and employers those individuals who possess the knowledge, skills and commitment to perform fundraising duties in an effective and ethical manner,” states Jim Caldarola, CFRE, Chair of CFRE International. “As the certification is a voluntary achievement, the CFRE credential demonstrates a high level of commitment on the part of James S Anderson to himself, the fundraising profession, and, the donors who are served”
CFRE recipients are awarded certification for a three-year period. In order to maintain certification status certificants must demonstrate on-going fundraising employment and fundraising results, and continue with their professional education. Employers and donors who work with CFRE’s know they are getting a professional who is committed to the best outcomes for their organization and has the requisite knowledge and skills.
CFRE International is an independent organization dedicated to the certification of fundraising executives by setting standards in philanthropic practice. Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and led by a small professional staff, CFRE International consistently meets the highest standards for certification excellence and is itself accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies.
As the premier global credential for career fundraisers, the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) designation is endorsed and supported by the world’s leading professional and philanthropic associations, including:
- Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
- Association of Christian Development Professionals (ACDP)
- Association of Development and Alumni Professionals in Education (ADAPE)
- Australasia Association of Fundraising Consultants (AFC)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- Association of Lutheran Development Executives (ALDE)
- Association of Philanthropic Counsel (APC)
- Canadian Association for Gift Planners/Association canadienne des professionnels (CAGP*ACPDP)
- Council for Resource Development (CRD)
- Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA)
- Fundraising Institute of New Zealand (FINZ)
- Giving Institute; International Catholic Stewardship Council (ICSC)
- Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals (KAFP)
- National Catholic Development Conference (NCDC)
- New England Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (NEAHP)
- North American YMCA Development Organization (NAYDO)
- Philanthropic Service for Institutions (PSI)
- United Way of America Willamette Valley Development Officers (WVDO)
CFRE International congratulates James S Anderson for achieving the CFRE designation.
For more information please visit www.cfre.org or call +1 703.820.5555.
Jim Anderson GoalBustersJim